Camp Chestnut Ridge
July 6 – 10, 2020
DIRECTIONS FOR REGISTERING YOUR CHILD FOR
SUMMER CAMP @ CAMP CHESTNUT RIDGE
Please register your child ASAP as some of the more popular “majors” close out quickly.
Available for children who have finished Kindergarten through rising 12th grade. There is a PreK half-day option.
1. Go to website www.campchestnutridge.org
2. Click on the “REGISTER” button on the right.
If you have not used the online registration before you will need to Create an Account
3. Log in using your account information.
4. Click on Reservations and then New Reservations. You can either make a reservation for an existing camper or “Add a person to my account”
5. After you verify the camper’s age you will be prompted to Select a Session. The church’s week is Day Camp Week 5. Once you select this week, it will show the available “majors” and the price for each. You will need to know the major before you complete registration.
6. Please note the following:
You will receive a $50 discount when you use the code “Saxapahaw”
The church will pay $200 toward whichever major you select, so, for example, if you select “Kid v. Wild” for $320, then after the $50 discount and $200 church campership your balance is $70. If you select “Waterfront for $385, then after the $50 discount and $200 church campership your balance is $135.
7. After selecting a session you will go to the bottom of the page and click on the Register button.
8. You will then select the “major” and go to the bottom of the page and hit “next”
9. There will be several additional screens where you can order a camp t-shirt and complete contact information, health information, etc. Once you complete all of that you can “Proceed to Checkout”.
10. Enter the Discount Code “Saxapahaw” and then Click “Proceed to Payment”
11. This is important. You must pay the difference between the balance due and $200. In other words, everything over $200 is your responsibility. The church will pay the $200 balance the week before camp. If your portion is not paid by June 26th, the church will not pay the balance. There are a variety of ways for you to pay your portion of the balance.
You must at least select “Pay Minimum Amount Due” and pay the $100 deposit using credit card or select “check or money order” which allows you to send your payment to the camp at a later date.
You may pay additional amounts at the time of registration or later by selecting “Other payment options”.
You may pay the entire balance. If you elect to do this, the church will reimburse you $200 as the church’s contribution.
Again, please remember that between now and June 26, 2020 you must pay all amounts due in excess of $200.
If you have friends or family that wish to attend the church’s week, they are welcome to use the church Discount Code, but if so, they must let Barbara Christy (email@example.com) or Laurie Newlin (firstname.lastname@example.org) know as it is important that all children affiliated with Saxapahaw UMC coordinate their arrival at camp.
If a child that does not regularly attend Saxapahaw UMC wishes to receive a $200 campership, then a request must be made to Barbara Christy or Laurie Newlin at the contact information above. The request may or may not be granted depending on the availability of scholarship funds and other factors.